Hello fellow candidate, We used to have weekly candidate socials but now there are too many to fit, so we'll have to organize an outdoor candidate social in a couple weeks. Thank you Mike Seiler and Angela Stow for stopping by to introduce yourselves last week. As well as follow ups from David Adams and Thomas Arakal. Since there are so many new candidates, I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone's profile, so if you could review your candidate profile and send me any corrections and preferred photo it would be much appreciated. Thanks Tamara for getting the ball rolling in that regard. I have existing profiles for every council candidate here: https://helpos.ca/council And for mayor and deputy mayor candidates here: https://helpos.ca/mayor If you like I can also make you separate pages like I did for Thomas: https://helpos.ca/council/thomasarakal If you want any corrections for it, am happy to do so. Also I recently interviewed council candidate Thomas Arakal here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yCv76fcvDo Earlier did mayor candidate Ray Botten here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo3zKXqtzY4 And several for Jasmine Schnarr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-b0SiSs78 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPfFu-ZUVBM Feel free to contact me, I would be happy to interview you and post the raw video for any candidate. Hoping to have opportunities to meet more of you in person over the coming weeks. Thanks, Andrii Zvorygin Candidate for Mayor of Owen Sound mayorofowensound.ca https://helpos.ca/mayor/andrii-zvorygin -- Owen Sound Candidates 2026 This is a public discussion list for registered 2026 candidates in Owen Sound. Reply sends your response to the original sender. Use Reply All to include the full mailing list. Leave the list: owen-sound-candidates-2026-leave@liberit.ca Manage your membership: https://mailman.liberit.ca/postorius/lists/owen-sound-candidates-2026.liberi... Contact the list administrator: owen-sound-candidates-2026-owner@liberit.ca